- 24-hour holistic care is provided by education and social work professional staff.
- In-house educational and clinical psychologists provide assessment and treatment services.
- Favourable facilities with the residential and school sections on the same site, to facilitate the students to learn and receive training.
- The small group living environment enables the housemasters to take care of the individual needs of the students.
- Small class size of not more than 12 students enables the teachers to provide individual tuition and guidance to students.
- Support and crisis intervention services are provided for students and their parents.
- Thematic training is provided for students to empower them to re-integrate into the society.